Description : Supply Planner. Company : Henkel. Location : Culver City, CA 90230+2 locations
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job DescriptionHENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.YOUR ROLE
- In this role, the supply planner will be responsible for Professional Beauty production planning across contract manufacturing sites.
- This position is a key driver in ensuring adequate production takes place , securing inventory to fulfill of customer demand, while minimizing customer service impact and risks.
- We expect this individual to: Supply plan management: creation of the supply plan, ensuring service goals are achieved, and driving timely & accurate supply communications.
- Partner with logistics teams to determine and execute an optimal fulfillment of the supply plan.
- Work with demand planners & channel operations on balancing supply availability to enable sales opportunities & responsive solutions to changes in demand.
- Inventory management: Manage & monitor inventory health on the daily basis, identifying problem areas and driving appropriate actions to achieve inventory targets
- Define allocation plans for constrained products, ensuring optimal inventory deployment across geographies & segments to achieve sell-through.
- Support Monthly Demand Meeting and S&OP Review with Business.
- Proactively seek opportunities to help achieve inventory objectives and customer service goals.
- Support or lead ad hoc projects as business needs dictate
- Detailed understanding of master production scheduling / planning and inventory management processes and systems.
- Working knowledge of transportation, distribution, and customer service systems/ processes
- Working knowledge of master data systems and processes. Strong knowledge of MRP processes and systems. SAP knowledge required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, detail oriented and seeks accuracy in work product.
- Capable of working in a fast -paced and multi-tasking environment
- Analytical in approach.
- Comfortable working with data and numbers.
- Able to work very well with Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Education: B.S. or B.A. degree
- Experience: 3-6 years of experience in supply chain planning, inventory management, transportation / distribution and/or customer service systems and processes
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID: 21024275 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067