Description : On-call Night Cleaner. Company : null. Location :
On-call Night Cleaner
About the Role
Maintain office building, or other commercial building in clean and orderly condition based on the scope of work on job site assigned to, by performing the following duties:
What You'll Do:
- Cleaning offices, lobbies, and common areas
- Cleaning and restocking restrooms
- Empty trash cans around property, replacing trash bags
- Cleaning corridors and stairwells.
- Removing trash, cleaning floors, dusting/wiping down all surfaces
- Vacuuming/ sweeping and mopping.
- Operating walk behind floor cleaning machines (if applicable)
- Spot clean the lobby glass doors/ windows
- Clean ashtrays, windows, and frames
- Restocking supplies in, bathrooms, break rooms, and common areas
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean and organized
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe, and operable condition
Skills & Experience
- No experience is necessary. We are willing to train the right individual, but they must be detail orientated and possess the willingness to learn new concepts and demonstrate the ability to perform highly detailed work.
- Good hygiene skills required.
- Open availability: Overtime work and schedule adjustments may be needed/necessary. Holiday work may also be required.
- Applicants must provide proof of work authorization and complete an I9 and e Verify process.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs., carry 12 lbs. backpack vacuum, as needed.
Requirements: Must Pass Background Check
Pegasus leads the way in comprehensive cleaning and maintenance solutions. We leverage cutting-edge technology to create and maintain clean, healthy, and safe indoor environments for commercial, industrial, and manufacturing facilities.
Pegasus was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America".
When a customer picks up the phone or sees a Pegasus representative at their facility, they know that they are dealing directly with an owner of the company. Everyone has one overriding goal: do whatever it takes to guarantee our customer’s satisfaction. It is our goal to deliver “WOW” experiences through exceeding our customer’s and employee’s expectations. We are quick to respond with care, compassion, and attention to detail. Working as a part of a world-class team to achieve great things together, if our customers and employees don’t rave about Pegasus, then we have failed.
On-call 6pm - 2:30 am
On-call Monday - Friday