Description : Entry Level Management Trainee. Company : null. Location :
We have an immediate opening for a candidate that is outgoing, pleasant, and at comfortable working in a team environment, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and professional growth. Team-based training sessions ensure that everyone in our organization can learn from our top executives. We support internal growth and urge our staff to collaborate in order to achieve client and customer goals and increase capabilities. Specialized training will enable professionals to collaborate with clients to deliver a one-of-a-kind and enjoyable experience, fostering the acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty. The Management Trainee will be trained to ensure that they have all of the necessary skills and expertise to be successful in this high-energy industry.
- Help to create a positive and productive environment
- Maintain professional marketing, advertising, and customer service standards.
- Interaction with customers to promote products and services
- Attend regular training sessions and campaign meetings
- New customer acquisition and retention
- Meet with clients on a daily basis to discuss current promotions, issue service quotations, and sign up new accounts.
- Plan a comprehensive event marketing plan.
- 4-year degree preferred, not required
- A desire to advance professionally and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and at comfortable working individually as well as as part of a team
- Experience in customer service or customer relationships
- The ability to function well in a fast-paced atmosphere.
We continue to train inside our firm to retain the ideals and ethics that have helped us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced providers of consultative campaign management in our sector.
- Competitive Compensation
- Promotion based on merit
- Exciting Bonuses and Incentive Program
- A pleasant working environment