Description : Client Support Associate (Remote). Company : null. Location :
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Client Support Associate to join our Strategic Partnerships – STP department. This position will support the practitioner recruitment team with pre-launch and executed campaigns, which includes working directly with telerecruiters, fielding incoming faxes, client and member nominations, and dissemination of credentialing documents to recruiters for follow up.
Hourly Salary Range
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $18.30.40 to $22.00 Hourly Wage Range.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 50 Mbps upload speed).
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Interfaces with Clients to encourage participation in our Fitness programs.
- Makes outbound telephone calls and sources key client contacts in support of STP Team.
- Initiates outreach to low touch clients to keep them informed of product enhancements and marketing opportunities.
- Manages client webinar and video logistics and invites Clients to webinars, notifies them of upcoming events, and advises them of on the registration process.
- Assists with gathering and co-branding promotional materials to new mid-market clients.
- Records new contacts into the contact management database.
- Manages time to ensure the minimum required outbound calls and/or outreach attempts per week are met, as specified by management.
- Researches unique client questions/ inquiries using all available sources. Refers difficult issues to Manager for appropriate answers.
- Handles administrative tasks for the STP team including recording internal meetings, documenting meeting minuets, action items, and sending reminders of internal deadlines or updates.
- Supports the Strategic Partnerships Sales team by conducting on-going internet searches when Promotional Associate/Manager encounters a disconnected and wrong numbers and/or invalid email for all AFD and AFN Clients.
- Assists and conducts data research for records in the Tableau database that are determined to be inaccurate.
- Additional projects as determined by manager.
- Participates in formal/informal training and team meetings and supports department by assisting on other special projects as directed.
- Associates degree required. High school diploma required.
- Minimum one year experience in outbound or inbound call environments and/or customer service.
- Strong verbal/telephone communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Organized, results oriented team player, ability to work under time sensitive projects as directed by management.
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct outbound and other outreach to clients and prospects as follow up outreach, to include coordination of meetings.
- Ability to handle inbound calls as needed during high call volume times.
- The ability to field and handle typical objections and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner utilizing campaign scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.